Standard Collection – C.H.I. Overhead Garage Doors
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Call Locally for Dallas
Garage Door Service:
View Our Internet Specials
- Door sections are formed from heavy, 25-gauge galvanized draw quality steel
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Inside stiles are made of galvanized steel and stile holes are “dimpled” for increased holding power
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Extra-heavy paint system consists of .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, or brown
- Hinges are stamped from galvanized steel in a “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Models 2251/4251 include 1-3/8″ polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
- Models 2255/4255 include 9/16″ polystyrene insulation with a vinyl back cover
- Models 2251/4251 R-value – 6.85
- Models 2255/4255 R-value – 3.29
Each model utilizes a 25 gauge exterior steel skin. Chosen for their weather resistant features, models 2251/4251 utilize a 1-3/8″ thick polystyrene insulation, while models 2255/4255 employs a 9/16″ thick polystyrene insulation with vinyl back covers.
2251/4251 R-value – 6.85
2255/4255 R-value – 3.29
2250/51/55 – 4250/51/55
Raised Panel Pan Door
Durable. Economical. Built for both longevity and value, this door recreates the elegant look of wood with a deeply-embossed, distinctive panel design. It has the appearance of our top-of-the-line models, yet remains economical and efficient – making it one of our most popular models. Available in four designer colors, these durable steel doors complement the look of almost any home.
|Long Panel (4250/51/55)||Short Panel (2250/51/55)|
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
2250/51/55 – Raised Short Panel
4250/51/55 – Raised Long Panel
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.