C.H.I. Overhead Garage Doors > Premium Collection > 2285/86-4285
Tough. Dependable. Long-Lasting. Few doors in your home get more use than your garage door—it truly is the biggest door in your house.
More than any other door, it needs to work dependably and stand up to the elements for years on end. Built to meet these challenges—and look good doing it—C.H.I. garage doors give you a wide range of options that fit your home’s individuality and help you maintain your investment in it.
Call Locally for Dallas
Garage Door Service:
View Our Internet Specials
C.H.I. Overhead Doors
- Section joints are roll-formed into a tongue-and-groove design which produces a superior weather seal
- Long-lasting durable rollers assure consistent, efficient operation
- Heavy-duty 14-gauge hinges with “wide body” pattern for greater stability and longer life
- Extension or torsion springs are individually computer-calibrated to lift your door
- Extra-heavy paint system includes .25 mil. primer with rust inhibitor and a .75 mil. coating of baked-on polyester paint in your choice of white, almond, sandstone, brown, bronze, silver, or evergreen
- Concealed steel plates run continuously from top to bottom of each section for fastening hardware
- White, powder-coated hardware is available as an option
- White painted end stiles
- Bottom weather seal utilizes an aluminum retainer and extruded virgin vinyl
- Optional automatic latching lock system opens easily from inside or outside
- Double sided steel doors are 2″ thick
- Raised panel R-value – 8.07
- Flush panel R-value – 8.72
Chosen for its weather resistant feature, this tongue and groove design was engineered to ensure a secure fit while strengthening the structural integrity of the door.
2285/4285 R-value – 8.07
2286 R-value – 8.72
Raised Panel/Flush Sandwich Door
A beautifully sound, top-of-the-line model designed to be both energy efficient and low-maintenance. This door features a pre-painted, easy-to-clean steel exterior with an insulated core and is built to fill the most demanding requirements. Owners will soon find themselves taking for granted the longevity, durability, and smooth operation which comes naturally to a door built this well.
|Long Panel (4250/51/55)||Short Panel (2250/51/55)|
Refer to samples at your local C.H.I. Distributor for exact color match.
2250/51/55 – Raised Short Panel
4285 – Raised Long Panel
All Designer Lites are either transparent or semi-transparent.